Intense and High-level Litigation Issues Affecting Reinsurers
Date: February 9, 2010
Location: 30 Rockefeller Plaza, 36th Floor Boardroom, New York, NY 10112
Chairs: Scott Birrell, Esq., Vice President and Associate General Counsel, Travelers, Hartford, CT; Joy Langford, Esq., Chadbourne & Parke LLP, Washington, DC; and Wendy Shapss, CPA, CFE, Senior Managing Director, FTI Consulting, Inc., New York
CLE Credit: 6-8 CLE credits, including 1 ETHICS credit, depending on state requirements. View the CLE credit details.
Agenda & Speakers
Didn’t Attend? Purchase the Recording!
You can still benefit from our programs! Audio, video recordings and handbooks are available for our conferences! Individually priced and packaged, each captures the information and insights delivered by our faculty. Hear from experts, gain new perspectives, and learn proven techniques. For more information, click here, call 484-324-2755, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your copy today!
Attendees receive a 50% discount on the conference Audio Package, Video Package, or Handbook on CD!
Company Attendees, Included:
• American International Group, Ltd., Asst. General Counsel
• Arrow Point Capital, General Counsel
• Chartis Insurance, Reinsurance Claims Manager
• Endurance Services Ltd., Vice President & Counsel
• Everest Reinsurance Company, Assoc. General Counsel
• Horseshoe Insurance Advisors US, LLC, Managing Partner
• Lloyd’s America Inc.
• Odyssey America Reinsurance Corp., Asst. Vice President
• Princeton Insurance Co., Vice President & General Counsel
• QBE the Americas, Vice President & Asst. General Counsel
• Renaissance Reinsurance Ltd., Legal Counsel
• SCOR Reinsurance Co.
• Selective Insurance Company of America
• Swiss RE, Asst. Vice President of Claims & Liabilities
• Towers Perrin, Vice President, North American Claims
• Travelers, Vice President & Assoc. General Counsel
• United America Insurance Group, Asst. VP & Sr. Corp. Counsel
• XL Reinsurance America, Vice President
Conference Venue and Hotel Accommodations
The conference was located at 30 Rockefeller Plaza, 36th Floor Boardroom, New York, NY 10112. If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Cyndy Noonan directly at 484-324-2755 x201 or email@example.com.
Increase your exposure, maintain contacts, obtain new leads by sponsoring an event or exhibiting at this conference. Contact Jeanne Billings at Jeanne.Billings@litigationconferences.com or 484-580-8241 for details.