Date: June 25, 2009
CLE accreditation depends on state requirements.**
Teleconference Audio Package
Purchase the Teleconference Audio Package (includes MP3 files and handbook on CD). To order or learn more, click here or contact Allison Emery at 484-324-2755 x205 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attendees get the teleconference Audio Package for 50% off!
Agenda and Speakers
• Dissecting rainmaking — illustrating the distinction of marketing and selling
• What are the tools of successful female rainmakers?
– Defining a rainmaking style that is authentic to you
– Building an effective professional network
– Leveraging strengths to create leadership and networking opportunities
• Overcoming traditional pitfalls
• Making your financial contribution and ensuring it is valued and compensated
• The best business development opportunities for newly-minted partners, both internally and externally
Moderator: Eric Wyrosdic, Sandler Training, Berwyn, PA
Bonita Black, Esq., Frost Brown Todd, LLC, Louisville, KY
Katherine Brandt, Esq., Thompson Hine, LLP, New York
Tara Goff Kamradt, Esq., Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP, Chicago
Janine Landow-Esser, Esq., Quarles & Brady LLP, Chicago
**This program may be considered by some state CLE Boards and Supreme Courts as marketing programming and therefore ineligible for CLE credit. Please consult with your state administrators if you are concerned with credit eligibility.