New automotive expert just added!
Date: Tuesday, Nov. 17, 2015
Time: 2:00pm – 3:45pm Eastern / 11:00am-12:45pm Pacific
Duration: 105 minutes — more time just added!
Note: This event is strictly for plaintiff attorneys. CLE will not be offered.
See Registration Requirements further down in this post.
Litigators, regulators, stockholders and consumers are closely watching the Volkswagen emissions testing controversy and just how the company will handle the crisis and the responsibility. Some 11 million diesel vehicles are affected worldwide. If you’re among the plaintiff attorneys examining the possibility of litigation, you need critical information and workable strategies — now. Get out in front of the issues that will likely shape any Volkswagen-related legal action with a 90-minute plaintiff-only webinar featuring leading consumer litigators from Weitz & Luxenberg; Cohen Milstein; Girard Gibbs; and Hagens Berman. Moderator: Eric Gibbs Girard Gibbs.
Automotive Engineer Peter J. Leiss P.E., C.F.E.I., C.V.F.I.
Designed exclusively for plaintiff attorneys, the program will cover:
- How the emissions tests were tricked.
- What the German carmaker is doing now.
- What action regulators are taking.
- Potential legal claims.
- Preemption issues.
- Possible damages, including personal injury claims.
- And answers to your questions via live chat.
Registration Requirements: To ensure attendees are plaintiff attorneys, to register you must:
- Use your law firm email address and provide full contact information.
- Provide your bar number and state of admission.
- Check the box to declare that you are a plaintiff attorney.
For customer service: Call (484) 324-2755 x200
For sales: Call (484) 324-2755 x212 or write to Brownie.Bokelman@LitigationConferences.com