Recording Date: January 26, 2010
Duration: 94 minutes
Self Study/Alternate Format CLE: Self-study credit may be available in AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, ID, LA, ME, NV, NH, TX, UT, VT, WA, WV and WY for watching a video or listening to an audio recording. Refer to your state bar’s MCLE guidelines for the number of reportable credits permissible via these formats.
Audio Package $149
Purchase the teleconference Audio Package (includes MP3 audio recording files and handbook on CD). To order or learn more, click here, call 484-324-2755, or email email@example.com.
Attendees get the teleconference Audio Package for 50% off!
Agenda and Speakers
• NRD structure, assessment, and claims
• Trustee perspectives-reviewing the damages of trustees, evolving remedies from replacement to service costs, and settlement strategies and opportunities
• Providing loss and damages-the procedural requirements of both
• Defense perspectives on claims, defending NRD actions and updates on new case law
• New Mexico v. GE, NJDEP v. Exxon, et al. and Blue Tee – addressing tension between statutory and
common law claims
• Emerging trends-using in-kind substitutions and new settlement techniques
Allan Kanner, Esq., Kanner & Whiteley, L.L.C., New Orleans
David Lazerwitz, Esq., Farella Braun & Martel LLP, San Francisco
Christopher Marraro, Esq., Howrey LLP, Washington, DC