Class Action Mastery Registration
$0.00 – $1,500.00
Class Actions Mastery
The importance and controversial nature of this area of law cannot be overstated. It can be a way for consumers to fight for their rights, and it can be the bane of existence for companies.
We are thrilled to produce this program in collaboration with Western Alliance Bank, which specializes in banking for attorneys and law firms and settlement distribution agencies and claims administrators. Learn more.
We are equally excited to produce this in collaboration with the event host — the University of San Diego School of Law — in the beautiful Joan B. Kroc Institute for Peace and Justice. We greatly respect the many good works undertaken by the law school through its Center for Public Interest Law, Children’s Advocacy Institute and its Energy Policy Initiatives Center.
Our chairs are David S. Casey Jr. of CaseyGerry and Peter Stockburger of Dentons.
Special thanks to Gayle M. Blatt and CaseyGerry, Dana Rager and Francesca Castagnola at Western Alliance Bank, and Debbie Rider at the USD Law School.
- Understanding the Settlement Process
- The Impact of In Re Hyundai and Kia Fuel Economy Litigation
- Determining Damages in Class Actions
- New Adventures in Personal Jurisdiction
- Finance and Third-Party Funding
- Cy Près Overview and Update
- Class Certification
- Risks and Regulations: Best Practices that Protect Class Member Confidentiality
- Communicating with the Class
- Focus on Data Breach and Privacy Class Actions
Academic, Additional Non-Sponsor Service Provider, Additional Sponsor Seat (if necessary), Attorney, Attorney at Faculty Firm, Non-Attorney at Firm, Non-Sponsor Service Provider, Service Provider, Sponsor, Spouse/Social Guest, Student, USD Faculty, USD Student