CBD: Legal or Not? | On-Demand | Recorded Aug. 16, 2018
Here is just some of what you’ll learn during this in-depth 90-minute session:
• How to interpret current state and federal laws governing the use and sale of products containing CBD.
• The key questions to ask that will help determine if your CBD comes from a legal source—and what to do if it doesn’t.
• How to find out which part of the plant your CBD is created from—and how what you learn could affect the legal status of your product.
• What FDA approval of the first CBD drug, Epidiolex, means for the industry.
• Marketing: The claims you can (and shouldn’t) make about your CBD products.
• What the FDA has to say about marketing CBD as a supplement.
• Is trademark protection possible under current law for CBD products—and if it is, how do you get it?
• The prerequisites for legally selling CBD products across state lines or in stores that aren’t licensed to sell marijuana.
|Live or On-Demand||
Live Webinar, Recording On-Demand