Date: June 9, 2009
Time: 2:00-3:40 pm ET
CLE Credit: View the CLE credit details.
Teleconference Audio Package
Purchase the Teleconference Audio Package (includes MP3 files and handbook on CD). To order or learn more, click here or contact Allison Emery at 484-324-2755 x205 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attendees get the Audio Package for 50% off!
Agenda and Speakers
- Best Practices Before and After a Product Recall: From Planning to Execution
– Integrating product recall into broader crisis management capabilities for maximum impact
-Understanding the true impact of a product recall so the proper investments in preparedness, prevention and respsonse are made
– Recall execution strategies
– Best practices in managing the chaos – how much effort is enough?
-Managing the cnsequential impacts of a product recall
- Pre and Post Best Practices
– Recall team membership, roles and responsibilities, and corporate communication policies after an event
- Discussion of difficult claim qualification issues, including rehabilitation expense, destruction of non-recalled product, loss of business income and changes in economic conditions
- Insurance Coverage and Related Issues
- Product Recall Insurance – Damages and Other Considerations
Linda Kornfeld, Esq., Dickstein Shapiro LLP, Los Angeles
Bradley D. Murlick, Managing Director, Navigant Consulting, Inc., Chicago
Michael Keating, Director, Navigant Consulting, Inc., Atlanta