Audio Package $149
You can still benefit from our programs!
Audio recordings are available for our teleconferences. Individually priced and packaged, each recording captures the information and insights delivered by our faculty. Listen to experts, gain new perspectives, and learn proven techniques.
Agenda and Speakers
AIG’S Financial Distress: How Credit Default Swaps and the Lack of Regulation Brought Down an Insurance Giant
• The causes of AIG’s financial distress and the federal government’s response
• Implications for AIG’s insurance companies and the insurance industry
• The possibility of federal regulation of insurance
• Regulation of credit default swaps and similar financial instruments as insurance products
Paul Walker-Bright, Esq., Reed Smith, LLP, Chicago
Construction Defect Coverage Law: Past Present & Future
• Damages resulting from subcontractors’ work
• “Rip and tear” or “get-to” costs
• Voluntary Payments
• Installation Claims
• “Additional Insured” coverage
• Cause-specific endorsements
J. Randolph Evans, McKenna Long & Aldridge, Washington D.C.
J. Stephen Berry, McKenna Long & Aldridge, Atlanta