Join other corporate counsel, compliance officers, litigators, business attorneys,
and experts on a variety of important specialties!
Hear practical insights and network with decision makers.
The faculty will share practical insights with regard to a number of emerging issues facing corporate legal departments and their outside counsel. Subjects include: cyber security; internal investigations; government investigations; corporate compliance; employment law; changing federal rules re ediscovery; managing defense costs; emerging risks; trends in directors and officers law; ethical issues in digital communications between corporate clients and outside counsel.
Chairs Katherine Smith Dedrick, Principal, KSD Global Consulting Inc.
Bruce Malter, Vice President, Consulting Solutions, eTERA Consulting
About the Faculty
- In-house counsel from leading corporations.
- Leading corporate compliance professionals.
- Leading litigators who represent Fortune 500 companies.
- Subject matter experts in the areas of financial forensics, data security, internal investigations, and more.
- Litigation experts on ediscovery, trial strategy, witness preparation, and other areas.
You should attend if . . .
- You are in a corporate legal department.
- You are a compliance professional or deal with internal compliance matters.
- You advise or represent companies in risk, litigation, insurance, compliance and regulatory matters.
- You provide legal support services to law firms and corporations.
- When and where it will be
Thanks to our sponsors!