What Asbestos Plaintiffs and Defendants Need to Know
Recording Date: November 18, 2009
Duration: 100 minutes
Audio Recording $149
Purchase the teleconference Audio Package (includes MP3 audio recording files and handbook on CD). To order or learn more, click here or contact Allison Emery at 484-324-2755 x205 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attendees get the teleconference Audio Package for 50% off!
Agenda and Speakers
What Asbestos Plaintiffs & Defendants Need to Know
• Review & Explanation of Section 111 of the Medicare, Medicaid, and SCHIP Extension Act of 2007 (MMSEA) (P.L. 110-173)
• Key Milestones and Implementation Timeline
• Who Will Be Directly Affected?
• Best Practices for Handling Claims Potentially Involving Medicare Beneficiaries
• Benefits to Using a Third Party Administrator (TPA)
Jim Tanella, Managing Director, Navigant Consulting
Christopher Crosswhite, Esq., Duane Morris LLP, Washington, D.C.
Marty Morris, Esq., Baron & Budd, P.C.