Recording Date: August 13, 2009
Duration: 63 minutes
Purchase the Teleconference Audio Package (includes MP3 files and handbook on CD). To order or learn more, click here or contact Allison Emery at 484-324-2755 x205 or email@example.com.
Attendees get the teleconference Audio Package for 50% off!
FREE Insurance E-zine Article!
To read “Low-Down on Wrap-Up Insurance” by Tom Hagy, click here.
Agenda and Speakers
Using Wrap-Ups in the Current Economic Environment
• When would an existing wrap-up need restructuring? Issues and strategies
• Special considerations for residential projects
• Lenders’ concerns
• Opportunities for wrap-ups on infrastructure projects
How To Successfully Administer A Wrap-Up
• OCIP vs. CCIP issues
• Roles of insurer, broker, administrator and sponsor
• Key administration issues, including enrollment and insurance credits
• Legislative developments, including California AB 2738
Wrap-Up Defense and Coverage Issues
• Conducting a unified defense
• Handling conflict of interest concerns
• Understanding critical coverage issues
• Legal developments affecting defense and coverage under the wrap-up
Wrap-Up Safety and Loss Control
• Who is responsible for safety?
• Why a successful safety program is essential to the wrap-up
• Loss control programs as an element of an effective wrap-up
George Dale, Esq., Executive Vice President, Aon Risk Services, Inc., Los Angeles
Jeffrey Masters, Esq., Cox, Castle & Nicholson LLP, Los Angeles
Jim Holobaugh, Program Director, Senior Vice President, Regional Director, Aon Risk Services Construction Services Group, Los Angeles