Wednesday | Feb. 5, 2020
2pm ET | 1pm CT | Noon MT | 11am PT
Duration: 95 minutes
Developed by the SPG Juul Task Force
Produced by HB Litigation Conferences
What you will get:
At least 1 hour of CLE credit.
Answers to your questions via live chat and email.
A complete set of presentation materials.
The opportunity to share with others on your team.
Questions for the speakers?
What you need to know about the medical and legal issues regarding the Juul vaporizer litigation.
Join our panel of seasoned litigators, a registered nurse, a case intake specialist, and other experts for a thorough debrief on this burgeoning litigation. The panel comprises attorneys from Sanders Phillips Grossman and the SPG Juul Task Force.
- Vicki Maniatis, Partner, Sanders Phillips Grossman, webinar chair and moderator
- Tina M. Bullock, J.D., R.N., Of Counsel, Sanders Phillips Grossman
- Danielle Ward Mason, Partner, Sanders Phillips Grossman
- Melissa K. Sims, Of Counsel, Sanders Phillips Grossman
- Kelly Hyman, Of Counsel, Sanders Phillips Grossman
- Randi Kassan, Partner, Sanders Phillips Grossman
What they will address:
- Medical Issues: Injuries, Diagnosis, and Treatment
- Causes of Action: Municipalities, Schools, and Individual Plaintiffs
- Case Intake: A Deep Dive into the Core Issues
- State of Litigation: MDL and State Court Updates
- The Front Lines: A High School Principal Shares Insights from the Hallways
Get answers to your questions!
Thanks to Brett Newman and the Newman Settlement Services Group for supporting this event.
You may also be interested in this!
Western Alliance Bank and University of San Diego School of Law presents
CLASS ACTION LAW FORUM 2020
March 4-5, 2020 | San Diego | Get the agenda!