Philadelphia – November 25, 2008 – Representatives of leading insurance services companies and regulators will be among the panelists at the conference “The Insurance Industry’s Top 10 Risks & Opportunities” – taking place December 8-9 in Philadelphia.
The program is being chaired by Jennifer Devery, partner-elect with Crowell Moring LLP of Washington, DC, and Lloyd Gura, a partner with Mound Cotton in New York.
On the faculty will be:
- Cindy Koehler, VP and Assistant GC for the Complex & Emerging Risks Department at Liberty Mutual Insurance Company;
- Susan Grondine, GC for Cavell USA;
- Katherine Barker, President, PRO IS Inc.;
- Suresh Krishnan, GC of ACE USA;
- Domenick DiCicco, Head VP of Litigation Management & Complex Claims, Zurich General Insurance;
- Mark Peters, Special Deputy Superintendent in Charge, New York Liquidation Bureau;
- Stephen Zielezienski, Senior VP & GC at the American Insurance Institute; and
- Tracey Laws, Senior VP & GC at the Reinsurance Association of America.
For more information, please visit www.BVRLegal.com and click on “Live Conferences.” Contact Customer Service at 888-287-8258 (located in Portland, Ore.) or CustomerService@bvresources.com. Please direct other inquiries to Tom Hagy at 484-324-2755 x207 or email@example.com, or Sharon Boothe at 484-324-2755 x208 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Discounts are available for multiple attendees, corporations, and government agencies. Press passes are available.
This event is being produced by Mealey’s Litigation Conferences, a unit of Business Valuation Resources LLC. Mealey’s Litigation Conferences is an education and information company serving attorneys and business experts in complex legal disputes.