Audio Package $149
You can still benefit from our programs! Video and Audio recordings are available for our conferences! Individually priced and packaged, each recording captures the information and insights delivered by our faculty. Listen to experts, gain new perspectives, and learn proven techniques.
Agenda and Speakers
• Kinds of subprime claims reported to date
• A review of the data and developing trends
• Kinds of credit risk claims reported to date
• When is a “Claim” first made?
• Defining “professional services” for purposes of E&O coverage
• SEC and other governmental investigations
• Demands for non-monetary and equitable relief
• When do legal expenses constitute covered “Defense Costs?”
• Issues involving pre-claim and pre-tender legal expenses
• Special Litigation Committee and internal investigation legal expense issues
• When are legal expenses “reasonably related” to covered Claims?
• Issues involving disgorgement, unentitled advantage and fraud
• Coverage issues involving fees and commissions
• When is intentional conduct considered uninsurable intentional misconduct?
• Coverage Implications of Government Intervention in an Insured Organization
• Mergers/Acquisitions Coverage Provisions
• Insured v. Insured Exclusion
• Managing communications with an insurance tower
• What constitutes effective “cooperation?”
• When is the insurers’ consent required?
• Settlement pitfalls and best practices
John McCarrick, Esq., Edwards Angell Palmer & Dodge LLP, New York
Lorelie Masters, Esq., Jenner & Block LLP, Washington, DC