Complimentary Program Open Exclusively to In-House Counsel
Date: March 29, 2012
Location: Thomson Hall, 195 Broadway, New York, NY
Speakers: Christopher Tucci and Brendan Judge of Connell Foley
3.5-4.5 CLE Credits Offered Including 1 Ethics
Registration: HB is no longer accepting registrations for this event as maximum capacity has been reached. To be placed on the waiting list, please contact Kathleen McFadden at 484-324-2755 x200 or email@example.com.
Join HB and Connell Foley for this special complimentary event designed just for corporate in house attorneys. Having had experience on the “inside” as corporate attorneys, Chris and Brendan have created a practical program that focuses on many of the issues that in house counsel face in their day to day work. Learn how to streamline your relationships with outside counsel and what to expect from them. Discuss best practices of litigation management. Why litigation hold memos are required and the pitfalls of not sending them. What should you do when you have been sued or when confidential customer information has been stolen or lost? An ethics session will also be featured which will review the applicable legal privileges that apply to you as in-house counsel, and will look at ethical issues surrounding e-discovery and conflicts and waivers.
• Hear about how to streamline your relationships with outside counsel
• Discuss “best practices” of litigation management as in-house counsel
• Learn what to expect and need from your outside counsel
• Update and discussion on the applicable legal privileges that apply to you as in-house counsel
• The requirement of litigation hold memos and the pitfalls of not sending them
• You’ve been sued, now what?
• Your customer’s information has been stolen or lost. The next steps.
Companies Attending Include:
American Arbitration Association
Brenntag North America Inc.
CT Dept of Energy and Environmental Protection
Freedom Specialty Insurance
Hudson Insurance Company
Insurance Services Office Inc.
Kohn Peterson Fox Associates
MHR Fund Management LLC
New York State Thruway Authority
UBS Financial Services Inc.
XL Reinsurance America
Youth Consultation Service
Zurich North America