Hydroxycut® Litigation Teleconference
Recording Date: May 21, 2009
Audio Package $149*
You can still benefit from our programs! Audio recordings are available for our teleconferences! Individually priced and packaged, each captures the information and insights delivered by our faculty. Hear from experts, gain new perspectives, and learn proven techniques. For more information, click here or contact Allison Emery at 484-324-2755 x205 or email@example.com
*Attendees get a 50% discount on the Audio Package!
Agenda and Speakers
- Overview of the complete list of hydroxycut-branded products
- Injuries associated with hydroxycut use, including liver, cardiovascular disorders, and kidney damage
- The defense perspective and what distinguishes a strong case from a weak one
- Distributor liability — are retailers liable in certain states?
- Regulatory issues, including the difference between a prescription and over-the-counter use
- Jurisdiction/consolidation issues, including where cases are likely to be filed
Moderator: Vance Andrus, Esq., Andrus Boudreaux, PLC
Jim Doyle, Esq., Williams Kherkher Hart Boundas LLP
Thomas Clark, Esq., Andrus Boudreaux, PLC
Annesley DeGaris, Esq., Cory Watson Crowder & Degaris, P.C.
Thomas Girardi, Esq., Girardi Keese
Fred Thompson III, Esq., Motley Rice LLC