Practical Approaches to Consolidation, Disqualification, Recusal, Discovery & Evidentiary Issues
Date: January 12, 2010
Time: 2:00-3:40 pm ET
CLE Credit: 1.5-2.0 CLE credits, depending on state requirements. View the CLE credit details.
Didn’t Attend? Purchase the Teleconference Audio Package!
Attendees get the teleconference Audio Package for 50% off!
Agenda and Speakers
Reinsurance Arbitration – Practical Approaches to Consolidation, Disqualification, Recusal, Discovery & Evidentiary Issues
• Consolidation of arbitrations – the new legal rules and their strategic implications
• Managing related but unconsolidated arbitrations – evidentiary and other concerns
• Arbitrator disqualification – the current standards
• Voluntary recusal by arbitrators
• Discovery from non-parties – the use of traveling panels
Caleb Fowler, Esq., C.P.C.U., Arbitration & Mediation, Inc., Westover, MD
Patricia Fox, Assistant General Counsel, American International Group, Inc., New York
Gail Goering, Esq., Lovells LLP, Chicago
Daryn Rush, Esq., Gibbons, P.C., Philadelphia
Richard Waterman, C.P.C.U., President, Northwest Reinsurance, Inc., Minneapolis