A Complimentary CLE-Accredited Webinar Presented by LexisNexis®
For In-House Counsel, accurately assessing the financial impact of a potential case as well as determining whether or not settlement is in the company’s best interest is essential. During this free webinar you will learn about effective cost analysis and valuation strategies, as well as how to balance the motivation to defer costs against potential harm to future defenses. You’ll also get tips on how to educate management on essential case considerations and learn about the myths and realities of shrinking legal budgets, when is the right time to involve outside counsel and ideal case review assessment methods.
On March 13, 2012 from 2:00 to 3:30 PM, Bridget Ahmann of Faegre, Baker, Daniels LLP, David Governo of the Governo Law Firm LLC, David Orensten, Assistant General Counsel – Litigation, Cardinal Health, Brenda Cleveland, Senior Litigation Paralegal, Cardinal Health, and Jeffry Koenig, Chief Litigation Counsel, Cytec Industries, Inc. will discuss the following topics:
• Cost analysis and valuation strategies
• Balancing the motivation to defer costs against potential harm to future defenses
• Educating management on essential case considerations
• Myths, realities and challenges of shrinking legal budgets
• When to settle or send to outside counsel – When is the right time for a company to involve outside counsel?
• Ideal case review assessment methods
For more information visit the registration page.