Recording Date: July 22, 2009
Duration: 90 minutes
CLE Credit: View the CLE credit details.
Didn’t Attend? Purchase the Audio Package for Only $149!
Purchase the Teleconference Audio Package (includes MP3 files and handbook on CD). To order or learn more, click here or contact Allison Emery at 484-324-2755 x205 or email@example.com.
Teleconference attendees get the Audio Package for 50% off!
Agenda and Speakers
Case Valuation, Expert Witnesses & the Latest Science
• Diacetyl – Workplace exposure update and the industries, beyond microwave popcorn, affected
• FDA warnings and OSHA requirements
• OSHA’s proposed standards and their impact on industry and the litigation
• Watson v. Kroger et al. – Are more consumer cases on the horizon?
• Other related artificial flavoring suits
• Diagnosis creeping: other alleged respiratory diseases linked to Diacetyl
• Expert update: the kinds of experts being used, what they are saying and the studies relied upon
• Valuation summaries: the number of cases being filed, case values at verdict, and settlement trends
Corey Gordon, Esq., Blackwell Burke, P.A., Minneapolis
Jason Meyer, Gordon & Rees, LLP, San Diego, CA
Ronald Gots, M.D., Ph.D., The International Center for Toxicology and Medicine – A division of the NMAS group, Rockville, MD
Faten Sabry, Ph.D., Vice President, NERA Economic Consulting, New York
*Discount cannot be combined with any other offer.