Interested in the Audio and PowerPoints from this event?
For litigators in the trenches of data breach liability litigation.
Or want to be. Or just want to get out of the cold.
Data breaches and the subsequent actions against breached entities are growing just as the number of breaches is growing. Suits are settling for many of millions of dollars (and some would say well under their potential value) and some are getting dismissed outright. What are the courts saying? How are settlements being structured? How are insurance carriers responding? What’s on the horizon in this emerging litigation? Join our panel of leading plaintiff and defense attorneys as they share their insights from the trenches and years of experience.
This program is for:
- Litigators, both plaintiff and defense, who need to learn more about this burgeoning area of law.
- Companies who are engaged in or wish to mitigate or avoid litigation.
- Insurers who want a deeper understanding of the underling litigation.
- Legal professionals interested in data breach, privacy and telemarketing litigation.
What we will cover:
- Legal theories and defenses: what is working and what isn’t
- The landscape of the litigation: where it is, who’s involved
- Recent court decisions: an examination of their holdings
- Settlements: an evaluation of the terms and conditions
- Insurance coverage: what’s in, what’s out, what’s to come
Who will present:
Watch this page for the leading plaintiff and defense attorneys and other experts in this exploding field of law. We have a great group started already!
What it will cost:
- $795 for attorneys and companies.
- $595 if you register before 9/9/2015.
- Generous discounted pricing for groups.
- Complimentary for sitting judges and regulators.
- Sponsors will be able to offer discounts to customers.
For early registration and sponsorship information, please contact Brownie Bokelman at (484) 324-2755 x212 or by email.
This event will be eligible for CLE. Details to follow.
Where we will be:
465 California Street