Data breaches will continue. So will the subsequent litigation and regulatory inquiries. If you’re involved in any aspect of the data breach world—from prevention to response—it is crucial to be on the leading edge of knowledge about legal and regulatory actions. To prevent, mitigate and prevail in these actions, you need to know what the courts are saying, what insurers are doing and how to plan ahead for whatever twists await. Join HB’s collection of leading plaintiff and defense attorneys, regulators, insurance professionals and data breach experts for a look into the trenches.
Clyde & Co
Global managing director
Gibbs Law Group and Girard Gibbs LLP
- Conference Co-Chair Eric Gibbs Appointed as Co-Lead Plaintiff Counsel in Vizio Privacy Class Action
- Clyde & Co: EU-US Data Transfers — Privacy Shield Adopted
- Daniel Girard Appointed as Co-Lead Counsel in Class Action Against Office of Management & Budget
- Clyde & Co: Data Privacy — Finding Safe Harbour in New Data Privacy Shield
- Kivu: Forensic Analysis Reveals Data Leaks in HIPAA Compliant Software
This program is for:
- Litigators, both plaintiff and defense, who need to learn more about this burgeoning area of law.
- Companies who are engaged in or wish to mitigate or avoid litigation.
- Insurers who want a deeper understanding of the underlying litigation.
- Legal professionals interested in data breach, privacy and telemarketing litigation.
What we will cover:
- Recent settlements and litigation trends
- Vendor issues
- Investigation and evidence collection
- Regulatory actions
- Insurance coverage
- Views from the bench
This program is eligible for CLE and Ethics credit.
Where it will be:
The Julia Morgan Ballroom
465 California Street
The Julia Morgan Ballroom, 15th floor of the Merchants Exchange is San Francisco’s most exclusive special event venue, an architectural masterpiece that combines a timeless Beaux-Arts interior with superior modern amenities. The landmark Merchants Exchange building at California and Montgomery Streets, is in the very heart of San Francisco’s vibrant Financial District. Right on the California Cable Car line. Four blocks to BART/Muni, 14 miles to San Francisco International Airport and less than one mile to Moscone Center.
Thanks to our sponsors!
Kivu | Clyde & Co | KCC | GCG| Troutman Sanders | Equifax
To explore sponsorship options contact:
at Brownie.Bokelman@LitigationConferences.com or call (484) 324-2755 x212.
What it will cost:
- $595 for attorneys and companies
- Generous discounted pricing for groups.
- Complimentary for sitting judges and government regulators.
- Sponsors will be able to offer discounts to customers.
- $1,200 Litigation Service Provider (non-exhibitor/sponsor). Note: non sponsoring vendors must respect those who pay a premium to sponsor. They must not disrupt, compete with or crash their events. This will be strictly enforced. Thank you for your cooperation.
- $295 Law Firm Assistant, Paralegal, Legal
Already registered and wish to pay online?
Attention marketing directors!
DOWNLOAD OUR SPONSORSHIP OPTIONS and learn more about how you can reach this unique audience.
If you have a potential speaker for this or related events, please send us a proposal!