Recording Date: June 16, 2010
Duration: 100 minutes
Self Study/Alternate Format CLE: Self-study credit may be available in AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, ID, LA, ME, NV, NH, TX, UT, VT, WA, WV and WY for watching a video or listening to an audio recording. Refer to your state bar’s MCLE guidelines for the number of reportable credits permissible via these formats.
Audio Package $149
Purchase the teleconference Audio Package (includes MP3 audio recording files and handbook on CD). To order or learn more, click here or contact Allison Emery at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attendees get the teleconference Audio Package for 50% off!
• In-depth analysis of an increasingly hostile U.S. environment including, multi-state outbreaks, pro-active FDA and USDA, and the recent Fresh Express decision
• Potential solutions for insurers, brokers, and underwriters
• Current and future U.S. regulatory environment challenges
• Accounting vs. insurance issues
• Damages Analysis – inventory and recall costs
• Information management – accounting information/data when dealing with food contamination
• How to effectively manage the claim process and better understand the food processing industry
• Critical early investigation and loss management issues
Joseph Bermudez, Esq., Partner, Nelson Levine deLuca & Horst, Denver
Simon Oddy, ACA, CFE, MCIArb, RGL Forensics, Partner, New York
John Turner, Vice President, Casualty Director, McLarens Young International, North Andover, MA