Defects • Litigation • Insurance
Date: March 8-9, 2012
Location: Sheraton Delfina, Santa Monica, CA – A Starwood Property in Southern California
Chairs: Richard Glucksman, Chapman, Glucksman, Dean, Roeb & Barger, APC;
Mark Milstein, Milstein, Adelman, LLP; William Mayer, VP and General Counsel-West Region, D. R. Horton, America’s Builder; and Donalee Pelovsky, AVP Construction Defect Claims, ACE North American Claims
CLE Credit: 10.5 – 12.5 depending on state requirements; Includes 1 CA Legal Ethics Credit
CE Credit: Approved for 12 PA CE credits with additional jurisdictions (CA WA TX) pending.
Price: $795 per registrant
Six Judges, Eight In-House Speakers, Twelve Sessions
• Judicial Insights from Justice Victoria Chaney, Hon. Carl West, Hon. Denise de Bellefeuille, Hon. Keith Davis, Hon. Thierry Colaw, and Hon. Elihu Berle
• Essential Technical Updates on Green Building Sciences, Damages Modeling, Testing Standards, etc.
• The Economy’s Impact on Litigation and Claims Processing Today
• Mock Session on Closings Statements
• Is Mediation Working Today? – Roundtable Discussion
• Real Life Insurance Challenges in Today’s Construction Litigation
• Solving the Problems Flowing from the Insolvents
Attention In-House Counsel: HB is pleased to offer complimentary registrations* to in-house counsel and 50% off registrations* for their teams of outside counsel. To take advantage of this offering, contact Brownie Bokelman ASAP — space is limited.
Groups & Special Rates. Email Brownie Bokelman or call 484-324-2755×212.
Companies Attending Include:
ACE North American Claims
American Safety Claims Services, Inc.
Chartis Casualty Insurance
D. R. Horton
Global Risk Capital LLC
HDI-Gerling American Insurance Company
National Indemnity Company
Professional Warranty Services Corporation
S.C. Wright Construction
Selective Insurance Company of America
SwissRe Corporate Solutions
Zurich North America
The Sheraton Delfina Hotel is located at 530 Pico Boulevard, Santa Monica, CA 90405. Sleeping rooms will be available at the conference rate of $199 per night until the extended cut-off date February 21, 2012. Contact the reservations department at 888-627-8532.
Sponsorships. Opportunities available – contact Jeanne Billings for details.
Thank You to Our Sponsors
*Discounts valid on new registrations only and cannot be combined with any other offer. Space is limited for in-house counsel complimentary registrations and 50% off discounted registrations for outside counsel. One complimentary registration per company.