Date: July 28, 2009 – AN AUDIOCAST
Time: 8:15am – 12:35pm PT/ 11:15am – 3:35pm ET
Chairs: Ervin Gonzalez, Esq., Colson Hicks Eidson, Coral Gables, FL and Jan Douglas Atlas, Esq., Adorno & Yoss LLP, Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
CLE Credit: View the CLE credit details.
Didn’t Attend? Purchase the Audio Package for only $199!
You can still benefit from our programs! Audio recordings and handbooks are available for our conferences! Individually priced and packaged, each captures the information and insights delivered by our faculty. Hear from experts, gain new perspectives, and learn proven techniques. For more information, click here or contact Allison Emery at 484-324-2755 x205 or firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your copy today!
Attendees receive a 50% discount on the conference Audio Package or Handbook on CD!
Agenda & Faculty
What You Learned at this Conference
• Existing and future theories of liability and potential defendants
• What expert witnesses you will need and likely challenges to expect
• How much CDW is there, where is it, and is it the only source of problems?
• The health concerns raised by homeowners, medical experts and others
• What property damage claims are being filed? What more can we expect?
• Remediation and removal: How much is enough? How much is too much?
• The MDL: What’s the latest from New Orleans?
• What insurance debates you can anticipate, such as trigger, exclusions, additional insureds
• What you need to know about serving foreign defendants
Sponsorship & Exhibit Opportunities
Increase your exposure, maintain contacts, obtain new leads by sponsoring an event or exhibiting at this conference. Contact Sharon Boothe at 484-324-2755 x208 for details.
*Discount cannot be combined with any other offer.