Recording Date: February 16, 2010
Duration: 89 minutes
Self Study/Alternate Format CLE: Self-study credit may be available in AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, ID, LA, ME, NV, NH, TX, UT, VT, WA, WV and WY for watching a video or listening to an audio recording. Refer to your state bar’s MCLE guidelines for the number of reportable credits permissible via these formats.
Purchase the Teleconference
Audio Package $149!
Purchase the teleconference Audio Package (includes MP3 audio recording files and handbook on CD). To order or learn more, click here, call 484-324-2755, or email email@example.com.
Attendees get the teleconference Audio Package for 50% off!
Agenda and Speakers
Important Coverage Considerations for Chinese Drywall Claims
• When multiple claims are made, do the deductibles and SIRs eat up the whole loss?
• Are the fumes harmful enough to trigger the pollution exclusion and how to deal with jurisdictions not requiring “harmful fumes” for trigger
• Do the “your work” or “your product” exclusions take away the central cost of replacing the drywall?
• Other important exclusions: ongoing operations; damage to impaired property or property not physically damaged; and recall of products, work or impaired property
• Jurisdictional considerations
John Denton, Senior Vice President, Marsh USA, Inc., New York
Robert Horkovich, Esq., Anderson Kill & Olick, P.C., New York
Michael Packer, Esq., Marshall, Dennehey, Warner, Coleman & Goggin, Fort Lauderdale