Date: February 24, 2010
Time: 2:00-3:40 pm ET
CLE Credit: CLE accreditation depends on state requirements.*
Didn’t Attend? Purchase the Teleconference Audio Package!
Purchase the teleconference Audio Package (includes MP3 audio recording files and handbook on CD). To order or learn more, click here, call 484-324-2755, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attendees get the teleconference Audio Package for 50% off!
Agenda and Speakers
• Where women are today vs. in years past–leadership, rainmaking, earnings, etc.
• Current economic climate and its impact on women in practice and in-house-how to align career development with market trends
• The top four skills to accelerate your career
• Communicating with power and purpose-improving self-promotion and client development
• Mentoring-aligning strategies with generational differences and learning how to pay it forward
• Moving from ordinary to extraordinary through authentic leadership–what it means to be a leader & practical ways you can improve your leadership skills
Halli Cohn, Esq., King & Spalding LLP, Atlanta
Nancy Gardner, Esq., Executive Vice President & General Counsel-Markets Division, Thomson Reuters, New York
Ruth Kahn, Esq., Steptoe & Johnson LLP, Los Angeles
Courtney Lynch, Co-Founder, Lead Star, LLC, Fairfax, VA
*This is valid for only one phone line per firm/company location. Multiple attendees can listen in to the call on that one phone line for no additional charge. If more than one phone line is used, you will be billed after the teleconference $99 per each additional phone line used. This program may be considered by some state CLE Boards and Supreme Courts as marketing programming and therefore ineligible for CLE credit. Please consult with your state administrators if you are concerned with credit eligibility.