A one-day immersion for all levels of experience.
Date: December 7, 2010
Location: Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza
Chairs: Martha A. H. Berman, Esq., Levin Simes Kaiser & Gornick LLP, San Francisco, and Frank Pond, Esq., Pond North, Los Angeles
Agenda and Speakers
Audio Package $329
Self Study/Alternate Format CLE: Self-study credit may be available in your state(s) of license for watching a video or listening to an audio recording. Refer to your state bar’s MCLE guidelines for the number of reportable credits permissible via these formats.
• Secondary Exposure, Component and Replacement Parts; Friction Cases & Other New Areas Of Asbestos Litigation
• The Beginning of a Case and Discovery Considerations
• Best Practices in the Brave New World of MMSEA – How to Comply Ethically
• Depositions: Effective Practices
• Preparing for Trial, Dynamic Trial Techniques & Settlement
• Understanding Today’s Mesothelioma Diagnosis
• Experts, Medicine and Pre-trial Acrobatics
• Jurisdictional Variances-Perspectives from the Bench
Thank You to Our Sponsors & Exhibitors