Date: October 6, 2010
Location: The Westin New York at Times Square, New York
Chairs: Kathy Byrne, Esq., Cooney & Conway, Chicago; Jacob Cohn, Esq., Cozen O’Connor, Philadelphia; and Roger Frankel, Esq., Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP, Washington, DC
Audio Package $329
Video Package $439
Self Study/Alternate Format CLE: Self-study credit may be available in your state(s) of license for watching a video or listening to an audio recording. Refer to your state bar’s MCLE guidelines for the number of reportable credits permissible via these formats.
- How the Trusts Operate, and the Intersection Between 524(g) and the Tort System
- The Wall Street Viewpoint: Investing in Companies with Asbestos Liabilities
- Pre-Packs – Are They Still Viable?
- Addressing Asbestos Claims Without a 524(g) Trust
- A Post-Mortem of the WR Grace Estimation Trial
- The Changing Politics of Asbestos Bankruptcies
- The Intervention of Non-Debtor Co-Defendants
- The Impact of the Latest 2nd Circuit Decision in Johns-Manville
- Weighted Voting
- Can an FCR Provide Due Process to Future Claimants Without a 524(g) Trust?
Thank You to Our Sponsors