Brogan Donovan Reporting
Brook Hollow Financial
Garretson Firm Resolution Group
McKenna Long & Aldridge
PACE Claims Services
Waters & Krause
Date: April 7-8, 2011
Location: Wyndham Chicago Hotel
Chairs: William Sayers, McKenna Long & Aldridge and Scott Frost, Waters & Kraus, LLP
Price: $1,195 per registrant (includes course materials, ATTENDANCE LIST, meals, more)
CLE Credit: 10.5-12.5 CLE credits (including 1 ETHICS)
HB is proud to announce the 4th Annual Emerging Asbestos Litigation Conference.
Our conference chairmen, William Sayers, Esq., of McKenna Long & Aldridge and Scott Frost, Esq. of Waters & Kraus, LLP are putting the final touches on our program agenda now!
The program is April 7-8, 2011 in Chicago. Chicago is a great, central location for this national program, that gathers the leading litigators from the across the nation!
No need to cross coasts to get there or to jump through hoops for approval to attend a resort location. We keep the logistics simple and focus on the content.
We also offer free seats to in-house counsel in light of the challenging economic times and tight budgets.
Session highlights include:
- Equipment, Valve & Component Manufacturers – Case Law & Trial Strategies
- Update on the Bankruptcy Trusts & the Federal MDL
- In-House Counsel Perspective – How Can We Still Be HERE??
- Conduct-based Claims & Juror Perceptions: Punitive Damages
- New Judges in New Jurisdictions – What Can We Expect?
- The Latest On Friction Product Cases
- Trying Cases in Offbeat Jurisdictions
- Ethical Issues in Settlement Negotiations -1 HOUR ETHICS CLE
Discounts Available – Email Brownie Bokelman or call 484-324-2755 x212.
• 30% discount for government employees or paralegals price
• 15% discount for multiple attendees – additional registrants from the same law firm/company (attendee 2-4)
• Sitting Judges or Special Masters: FREE
Conference Venue and Hotel Information
The Wyndham Chicago is located at 633 North St. Clair St. Attendees should make reservations directly with the hotel by calling 1-800-996-3426 or by visiting http://www.wyndham.com/groupevents2010/orddt_hblitigation/main.wnt and mention the HB Litigation Conference. A block of rooms has been reserved for $139/night. The NEW cut-off for this rate is March 21, 2011. If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Cyndy Noonan directly at 484-324-2755 x201 or email@example.com.
HB’s Attendance List Policy
Clients, Colleagues & Business Prospects Will Be There: Here’s How You’ll Know!
All HB sponsors and attendees receive a complete list of attendees at HB events. In fact, sponsors are permitted one-time use of our attendance lists to reach out to people and organizations after the programs. We view this as an important benefit of attending and sponsoring HB events. We pride ourselves in transparency as to who attends our programs, unless otherwise directed by specific attendees for privacy reasons, which is why we provide – and always have – the list of attendees at these events.
Thank You to Our Sponsors